Forums » General » Updates - EnderChas and whistler2416 (LuckyGuy2017)

mcpillager12

Note that some might be missing and the dates might be misleading! @ChasPlays you can correct me if some are missing.

Updates (from Chas' P.O.V):

1. Feb 03 2018 (i think) - A new fraud wiki was discovered, and I went in straight to attack it, and the fraud wiki owner threatened to report the whole MCCP to FANDOM. This put the wiki under false alert.
  2. Feb 06 2018 - Frown goes ahead to retire from the wiki, using me as the first reason, and when I joined live chat and apologised to Frown for my past mistakes, he denies my apology and fico kicks me from chat as soon as I join.
  3. Feb 06 2018 - Prism leaves a message on my wall, telling me I can come into chat and will not be kicked, so I join but later on have to go AFK, when I was afk a vote was apparently held in live chat to decide on my ban, and the result came out as permaban.
  4. Feb 06 2018 - Frown bans me permanently from the wiki.
  5. Feb 06 2018 - When Tangy and Starglow find out, they are enraged and declare rebellion against Frown. Starglow goes on to vandalise all of Pickaxepedia, which annoyed Hood, Frown and others.
  6. Feb 07 2018 - Frown alerts the whole wiki about the rebellion, and blocks Tangy for treason.
  7. Feb 07 2018 - EnderMaster45 alerts me I have been dubbed a public enemy, and I look at MCCP and see the post from Frown, announcing this.
  8. Feb 07 2018 - Me and Prism argue in a live chat on Minefictions, and I give up on getting unbanned (but later on change my mind)
  9. Feb 08 2018 - Fico gets angry, and posts messages on my wall on Minefictions, telling me to quit trying to get unbanned, and that the decision was FINAL.
  10. Feb 10 2018 - My friends Landon3321, TheSkinChanger109IsHere and CorruptedFile go onto the MCCP and try to get me unbanned, but sadly, the MCCP still wouldn't budge.
  11. Feb 11 2018 - I am officially announced public enemy on MCCP by both Prism and Chicken
  12. Feb 14 2018 - I forgive Chipper and unblock her from Minefictions, despite her voting for my permaban and public enemy dubbing, so long as she does not leak any information to Frown.
  13. Feb 23 2018 - Blitz goes on to try and get Tangy, Cannibal, Starglow and me unbanned from the MCCP, in order to end the war.
  14. Feb 24 2018 - Tangy gets unbanned, but the others remain banned
  15. Feb 25 2018 - Both sides intend on ending the war without FANDOM needing to get involved.
  16. (from whistler2416's P.O.V) Feb 25 2018 - I throw chair and vow to "fucking kill MCCP" (allegedly)
  17. March 2 2018 - Tangy gets blocked on MCCW again because he alerted me of stuff MCCW were saying in live chat, and he also called Prism a corrupt admin.
  18. March 2 2018 - I agree with Prism that both wikis shall talk this out in two months and find a solution
  19. March 25 2018 - The MCCW have done a good job at not posting any threads about Minefictions or stirring up any more drama, but Minefictions still post threads about MCCW. I have decided to punish anyone who does this in the future since it decreases our chances of being unbanned on MCCW.
chasplays

um, i got banned across fandom for two weeks for sockpuppeting on frown's wiki, u can add that

mcpillager12
chasplays

a few days ago, i got banned for a day across fandom, it later got extended to two weeks (Hood had requested it to be extended) i sockpuppeted on pickaxepedia (frown's wiki) cuz i needed to find some way to speak with frown. Yosh was banned for using abrupt language (harsh swears) against me, but his block has expired.

mcpillager12

sometimes i replace the content on user-pages to say "haha u got rekt" and "Punch green.jpg"

mcpillager12

How much days? I dont exactly remember

chasplays
chasplays

Timeline:

1. Feb 03 2018 (i think) - A new fraud wiki was discovered, and I went in straight to attack it, and the fraud wiki owner threatened to report the whole MCCW to FANDOM. This put the wiki under false alert.
  2. Feb 06 2018 - Frown goes ahead to retire from the wiki, using me as the first reason, and when I joined live chat and apologised to Frown for my past mistakes, he denies my apology and fico kicks me from chat as soon as I join.
  3. Feb 06 2018 - Prism leaves a message on my wall, telling me I can come into chat and will not be kicked, so I join but later on have to go AFK, when I was afk a vote was apparently held in live chat to decide on my ban, and the result came out as permaban.
  4. Feb 06 2018 - Frown bans me permanently from the wiki.
  5. Feb 06 2018 - When Tangy and Starglow find out, they are enraged and declare rebellion against Frown. Starglow goes on to vandalise all of Pickaxepedia, which annoyed Hood, Frown and others.
  6. Feb 07 2018 - Frown alerts the whole wiki about the rebellion, and blocks Tangy for treason.
  7. Feb 07 2018 - EnderMaster45 alerts me I have been dubbed a public enemy, and I look at MCCW and see the post from Frown, announcing this.
  8. Feb 07 2018 - Me and Prism argue in a live chat on Minefictions, and I give up on getting unbanned (but later on change my mind)
  9. Feb 08 2018 - Fico gets angry, and posts messages on my wall on Minefictions, telling me to quit trying to get unbanned, and that the decision was FINAL.
  10. Feb 10 2018 - My friends Landon3321, TheSkinChanger109 and CorruptedFile go onto the MCCW and try to get me unbanned, but sadly, the MCCW still wouldn't budge.
  11. Feb 11 2018 - I am officially announced public enemy on MCCW by both Prism and Chicken
  12. Feb 14 2018 - I forgive Chipper and unblock her from Minefictions, despite her voting for my permaban and public enemy dubbing, so long as she does not leak any information to Frown.
  13. Feb 23 2018 - Blitz goes on to try and get Tangy, Cannibal, Starglow and me unbanned from the MCCW, in order to end the war.
  14. Feb 24 2018 - Tangy gets unbanned on MCCW, but the others remain banned
  15. Feb 25 2018 - Both sides intend on ending the war without FANDOM needing to get involved.
  16. March 2 2018 - Tangy gets blocked on MCCW again because he alerted me of stuff MCCW were saying in live chat, and he also called Prism a corrupt admin.
  17. March 2 2018 - I agree with Prism that both wikis shall talk this out in two months and find a solution
  18. March 25 2018 - The MCCW have done a good job at not posting any threads about Minefictions or stirring up any more drama, but Minefictions still post threads about MCCW. I have decided to punish anyone who does this in the future since it decreases our chances of being unbanned on MCCW.
chasplays

Good news! Fandom have shortened my global block to 3 days so long as I accept sockpuppeting is punishable on Wikia.

chasplays

If this becomes war again, I will fight against Chicken (for supporting Frown, and sitting there doing nothing while almost a whole wiki bully me), Hood (for flaming, stating my permaban is final, supporting Frown) and Yosh (for telling me to die, using rude ban reasons, and supporting Frown)

mcpillager12

Yes. I'll fight against Frown and Gatler.

(im have bad grammer beacuese grammarly = disabled and im typing from an computer)

chasplays

I FOUND OUT WHY MY ALT ACCOUNTS (Chascake and KetchupBaconz) WERE BLOCKED ACROSS FANDOM BEFORE I EVEN USED THEM TO BYPASS MY GLOBAL BAN!!!!

http://minecraftcreepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:87691

I KNEW IT!!!!! HOOD IS BEHIND MY GLOBAL BLOCK!!!!! I KNOW IT!!!!

mcpillager12

Ok.

How long were they blocked for.?

chasplays

Glitchboy4, Chascake and KetchupBaconz were permabanned across FANDOM. But EnderChas was only temporarily blocked and the block expired almost a month ago.

nanali

代修网课的优势

1. 为自己调整学习节奏的独特机会。大多数情况下,家里的气氛是可预测的和平静的。学生发展自己的节奏并坚持下去,而不必担心他是否会及时做某事。但在非常复杂和错综复杂的任务以及时间不足的情况下 - 我们公司(https://ca.liuxuesavior.com/wang-ke-dai-xiu )将轻松帮助您解决问题。 2. 您可以在培训过程中找出弱点并加以解决。 3. 重复是学习之母 如果有什么不明白的地方,在学校的孩子们常常不好意思请老师再解释一遍材料。在线这不是问题:孩子可以根据需要多次收听课程或部分课程以巩固知识。 4. 减轻精神和身体压力。 5、自学能力。学习学习不仅是未来的一项顶级技能,也是现在和现在的一项顶级技能。 6. 现在的估计是客观的。由于“故意低估成绩”,几乎每一秒的家长聊天都喜欢与老师发生父母战争的故事。但电子系统没有任何索赔。知识测试变得自动化,因为孩子参加了测试,家长可以立即看到统计数据。还有一种使用教师评论检查作业的格式 - 这也可以客观地理解为什么给出这样的分数。