Optimizing the Windows 10 operating system is important if you want a better Minecraft Game experience. You need to make sure that your system runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible and that it doesn't bother you while playing games.
To optimize your Windows 10 computer for games
Below are some methods that have helped many Windows 10 users have better gaming experiences. You may not need to try them all; just scroll through the list until you find the one that works for you.
1. Limit your startup items
2. Configure the power plan
3. Update your system
4. Temporarily pause Windows Update
5. Turn off visual effects
Method 1: Restrict startup items
To do it:
1) Right-click any empty space on the taskbar, then click Task Manager.
2) Click the Home tab, then disable the items you don't need.
Method 2: set up your power planYou can't harness the full power of your Windows 10 system if you're using a power saving plan. To optimize your device, you need to check the power settings and change the power plan for better performance. Here's how to do it.
1) Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen, then click Power Options.
2) Click Additional Power Settings
3) Make sure that the energy saving plan has NOT been chosen.
Method 3: update your systemInstalling updates for your system can fix its performance issues and make it work better. You need to run Windows Update to update the Windows 10 operating system. To do this:
1) Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen, then click the Settings icon.
2) Click Update & Security.
3) Click Check for Updates.
4) Wait for Windows Update to update your operating system.
Updating device drivers is also an effective way to optimize your Windows 10 system and game. If you don't have the time, patience or skills to manually update your driver, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy Premium Crack will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don't need to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you don't need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don't need to worry about making mistakes during installation.
You can download and install drivers using the free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
Method 4: temporarily suspend Windows UpdatePausing the installation of updates prevents Windows Update from installing updates when you're in the middle of a game (which is pretty frustrating). Here's how to do it.
1) Press the Windows logo key and Q on the keyboard and type "update". Then click Check for Updates.
2) Click Advanced Options.
3) Activate Pause updates.
Windows Update will stop for up to 35 days. And after resuming it, you can pause it again only after installing the latest updates.
Method 5: disable your visual effectsWindows 10 has a lot of fancy images, but sometimes they consume a lot of system resources. If you don't need these effects, you should disable them to make your computer run faster.
1) Press the Windows logo key and R on the keyboard to invoke the Run box.
2) Type "sysdm.cpl" and press Enter on your keyboard.
3) Click the Advanced tab, then click Settings in the Performance section.
4) Click Adjust for best performance, then click OK.
5) Click OK.
You have successfully disabled the visual effects of your Windows 10 system.