Forums » General » What's the best way to rent a condo or a house in downtown LA?

freestown7

What's the best way to rent a condo or a house in downtown LA?

franksmith

As far as I know the price will definitely depend on the location. I prefer this platform https://to4ka.us/listings/new/rent for searching. I used to find my current flat there and I am pretty satisfied with it. I have a superb view by the way. Simply monitor it for a couple of times per day and be sure you will find something suitable for you. Hope it can help

olivia.davis

Yeah you really need to be here. Leases start minimum 3 months, but sometimes you can find a deal rent for a month or two, but it's more expensive, and same big down payment in case of damage, etc.

I came here to retire, stayed in guesthouses for a month. but walking around, talking to apartment managers found a place, really happy with it. 4500 baht a month. water is 90 baht dollars electric 600 baht a month.

Websites help in the search, but really there's a lot of places, you got to decide what part of the city you want to live in. each has a different flavor.