Forums » General » Best laptop in 2020

forsydia

Which laptop do you guys think is the best in 2020? Is the MacBook still the king?

lisahamiltoneu

well, the macbook was always great, but it was never the king.

smallth

Well, on the one hand it wasn't, on the other hand it was the king for the programmers, designers and photographers. In case you need some of the windows concepts, features or options the macbook is not a good choice. Especially if you actually like to play some video games from time to time, then the macbook is not a good choice by any means. So, there isn't just one ''king'' actually. It depends on the requirements you got for it. That is why i am using gadgetguide.in when i need to buy a new laptop so i find the best one for my requirements.

slaterless

Well, on the one hand it wasn't, on the other hand it was the king for the programmers, designers and photographers. In case you need some of the windows concepts, features or options the macbook is not a good choice. Especially if you actually like to play some video games from time to time, then the macbook is not a good choice by any means. So, there isn't just one ''king'' actually. It depends on the requirements you got for it. That is why i am using gadgetguide.in when i need to buy a new laptop so i find the best one for my requirements.

Are their services available in Denmark?

lisahamiltoneu

i love the Mac Book

ronton

I think when choosing a laptop you should consider why you buy it, for what do you need it because if you want to work on it, you will need a powerful processor and a strong battery. For example, I bought a weak computer and the battery died in a year. If it wasn’t plugged in, it just didn’t turn on. It is not a big problem because I did that laptop battery replacement and it is ok now. I was worried that it will break down again, but the service where I was, did a great job at a very good price.