Forums » Discussions » Valid 1z0-1067-22 Exam Forum - 1z0-1067-22 New Test Materials

gywudosu

Once you purchase our 1z0-1067-22 practice guide, you will find that our design is really carful and delicate. Every detail is perfect. For example, our windows software of the 1z0-1067-22 study materials is really wonderful. The interface of our 1z0-1067-22 learning braindumps is concise and beautiful. There are no extra useless things to disturb your learning of the 1z0-1067-22 Training Questions. And as long as you click on the website, you will get quick information about what you want to know.

Oracle 1z0-1067-22 Exam Syllabus Topics:

Topic Details
Topic 1
  • Utilize edge services for automated failover
  • recovery
  • Create secure access control policies

Topic 2
  • Implement hybrid network environments
  • Security and Compliance

Topic 3
  • Explain Troubleshooting resource availability and accessibility
  • Configure Vulnerability Scanning and Web Application Firewall

Topic 4
  • Configure Data Guard, Security Zone and Security Advisor (Missing in ILP)
  • Configuration management tools to control infrastructure

Topic 5
  • Implement cross-region data copy strategies
  • Utilize billing tools to track cost

Topic 6
  • Implement compartment quotas, budgets and billing alerts
  • Understand Metric Query Language (MQL) (Missing in ILP)

Topic 7
  • Manage automated block storage and database backups
  • Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting

>> Valid 1z0-1067-22 Exam Forum <<

Pass Guaranteed Quiz 2023 Perfect Oracle 1z0-1067-22: Valid Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Cloud Operations Professional Exam Forum

Our Oracle 1z0-1067-22 desktop and web-based practice software are embedded with mock exams, just like the actual Oracle Data Center certification exam. The ActualPDF designs its mock papers so smartly that you can easily prepare for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Cloud Operations Professional exam. All the essential questions are included, which have a huge chance of appearing in the real Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Cloud Operations Professional exam. Our mock exams may be customized so that you can change the topics and timings for each exam according to your preparation.

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Cloud Operations Professional Sample Questions (Q35-Q40):

NEW QUESTION # 35
Recently, your e-commerce web application has been receiving significantly more traffic than usual. Users are reporting they often encounter a 503 Service Error when trying to access your site. Sometimes the site is very slow.
You check your instance pool configuration to confirm that the maximum number of instances is configured to allow 20 compute instances. Currently, 14 compute instances have been provisioned by the instance pool.
You also confirm that current CPU utilization across all hosts exceeds the scale-out threshold you set in your auto-scaling policy. However, the instance pool is not provisioning any newinstances.
What can you check to determine why the application is NOT functioning properly? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. Verify that the new offer feature code did not introduce any performance bugs.
  • B. Verify that the database is accessible.
  • C. Verifythat the compute resource quota has not been exceeded.
  • D. Verify that the Quality Assurance team is not currently performing load-testing against production.

Answer: C
NEW QUESTION # 36
You have a 750 MIB file in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)Object Storage bucket. You want to download the file in multiple parts to speed up the download using the OCI CLI. You also want to configure each part size to be 128 MIB.
Which is the correct OCI CLI command for this operation? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. oci os object get -ns my-namespace -bn my-bucket --name my-large-object -- multipart-download-threshold 750 --parallel-download-count 128
  • B. oci os object get -ns my-namespace -bn my-bucket --name my-large-object
    --multipart-download-threshold 500 --part-size 128
  • C. oci os object download -ns my-namespace -bn my-bucket --name my-large-object -- multipart-download-threshold 750 --parallel-download-count 128
  • D. oci os object download -ns my-namespace -bn my-bucket --name my-large-object -- resume-put
    --multipart-download-threshold 500 --part-size 128

Answer: B Explanation:
Explanation
https://docs.public.oneportal.content.oci.oraclecloud.com/en-us/iaas/Content/API/SDKDocs/cliusing.htm
https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/tools/oci-cli/2.6.15/ociclidocs/cmdref/os/object/get.html
NEW QUESTION # 37
You are working as a Cloud Operations Administrator for your company. They have different Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) tenancies for developmentand production workloads. Each tenancy has resources in two regions - uk-london-1 and eu-frankfurt-1. You are asked to manage all resources and to automate all the tasks using OCI Command Line Interface (CLI).
Which is the most efficient method to managemultiple environments using OCI CLI? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. Use OCI CLI profiles to create multiple sets of credentials in your config file, and reference the appropriate profile at runtime.
  • B. Run oci setup config to create new credentials for each environment every time you want to access the environment.
  • C. Create environment variables for the sets of credentials that align to each combination of tenancy, region, and environment.
  • D. Use different bash terminals for each environment.

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 38
What is a key benefit of using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's Resource Manager for your Terraform provisioning and management activities? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. Resource Manager manages to Terraform state file for your infrastructure andlocks the file so that only one job at a time can run on a given stack.
  • B. Resource Manager has administrative privileges by design. Even if your IAM user does not have access, you can leverage Resource Manager to provision new resources to any compartment in the Tenancy.
  • C. You can use Resource Manager to identify and maintain an inventory of all Compute and Database instances across your tenancy.
  • D. You can useResource Manager to apply patches to all existing Oracle Linux interfaces in a specified compartment.

Answer: A Explanation:
Explanation
https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/ResourceManager/Concepts/resourcemanager.htm A Terraform configuration codifies your infrastructure in declarative configuration files. Resource Manager allows you to share and manage infrastructure configurations and state files across multiple teams and platforms. This infrastructure management can't be done with local Terraform installations and Oracle Terraform modules alone. For more information about the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Terraform provider, see Terraform Provider.
NEW QUESTION # 39
You run a large global application with 90% of customers based in the US and Canada. You want to be able to test a new feature and allow a small percentage of users to access the new version of your application.
What Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Traffic Management steering policy should you utilize? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. Load Balancer
  • B. Geolocation steering
  • C. ASN steering
  • D. IP Prefix steering

Answer: A Explanation:
Explanation
https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/TrafficManagement/Tasks/trafficmanagement.htm
NEW QUESTION # 40
...... As this new frontier of personalizing the online experience advances, our 1z0-1067-22 exam guide is equipped with comprehensive after-sale online services. It’s a convenient way to contact our staff, for we have customer service people 24 hours online to deal with your difficulties. If you have any question or request for further assistance about the 1z0-1067-22 study braindumps, you can leave us a message on the web page or email us. We promise to give you a satisfying reply as soon as possible. All in all, we take an approach to this market by prioritizing the customers first, and we believe the customer-focused vision will help our 1z0-1067-22 test guide’ growth. 1z0-1067-22 New Test Materials: https://www.actualpdf.com/1z0-1067-22_exam-dumps.html