Forums » Discussions » Salesforce DEX-450 Visual Cert Test, Free DEX-450 Exam Questions

gywudosu

Are you an exam jittering? Are you like a cat on hot bricks before your driving test? Do you have put a test anxiety disorder? If your answer is yes, we think that it is high time for you to use our DEX-450 exam question. Our DEX-450 study materials have confidence to help you Pass DEX-450 Exam successfully and get related certification that you long for. The DEX-450 guide torrent from our company must be a good choice for you, and then we will help you understand our DEX-450 test questions in detail.

How to book the Salesforce DEX-450 Exam

There are the following steps for registering the Salesforce DEX-450 exam: Step 1: Visit Salesforce Exam RegistrationStep 2: Signup/Login to Salesforce accountStep 4: Select Date, time and confirm with the payment method

For more info read reference:

Salesforce DEX-450 Certification leaning siteSalesforce DEX-450 Certification resources

Salesforce DEX-450 Exam Syllabus Topics:

Topic Details
Topic 1
  • Describe how triggers fit into and can be impacted by the Order of Execution
  • Building a Data Model on the Salesforce Platform

Topic 2
  • Describe the memory lifecycle for static attributes
  • Use Platform Events for Immediate Error Logging

Topic 3
  • Process the result of a query in Apex
  • Understanding Record Types
  • Use trigger context variables

Topic 4
  • Write a query that traverses a child-to-parent and parent-to-child relationship
  • Creating Roll-Up Summary Fields

Topic 5
  • Write a basic query using Salesforce’s query language, SOQL
  • Write Apex to invoke DML operations and handle DML errors

Topic 6
  • Describe strategies for Testing Visualforce controllers
  • Use SOQL to Query Parent-Child Relationships

Topic 7
  • Referencing Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
  • Use the sObject data type, the primitive data types, and basic control statements in Apex

>> Salesforce DEX-450 Visual Cert Test <<

Free Salesforce DEX-450 Exam Questions - DEX-450 Reliable Practice Materials

DEX-450 exam study material have a 99% pass rate. What does this mean? As long as you purchase DEX-450 exam simulating and you are able to persist in your studies, you can basically pass the exam. This passing rate is not what we say out of thin air. This is the value we obtained from analyzing all the users' exam results. It can be said that choosing DEX-450 study engine is your first step to pass the exam. If your job is very busy and there is not much time to specialize, and you are very eager to get a certificate to prove yourself, it is very important to choose our DEX-450 Exam simulating. I know that the 99% pass rate of DEX-450 exam must have attracted you. Do not hesitate anymore. You will never regret buying DEX-450 study engine!

Salesforce Programmatic Development using Apex and Visualforce in Lightning Experience Sample Questions (Q91-Q96):

NEW QUESTION # 91
A developer is creating a Lightning web component to showa list of sales records.
The Sales Representative user should be able to see the commission field on each record. The Sales Assistant user should be able to see all fields on the record except the commission field.
How should this be enforced so that the component works for both users without showing any errors?

• A. Use Security. stripInaccessible to remove fields inaccessible to the current user.
  • B. Use Lightning Locker Service to enforce sharing rules and field-level security.
  • C. Use Lightning Data Service to get the collection of sales records.
  • D. Use WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED in the SOQL that fetches the data for the component.

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 92
Which three operations affect the number of times a trigger can fire?
Choose 3 answers

• A. Roll-Up Summary fields
  • B. Workflow Rules
  • C. Process Flows
  • D. Email messages
  • E. Criteria-based Sharing calculations

Answer: A,B,C
NEW QUESTION # 93
A developer executes the following code in the Developer Console:
List<Account> fList = new List <Account> ();For(integer i= 1; I <= 200; i++){fList.add(new Account ( Name = 'Universal Account ' + i));}Insert fList;List <Account> sList = new List<Account>();For (integer I = 201; I <=
20000; i ++){sList.add(new Account (Name = 'Universal Account ' + i));}Insert sList;How many accounts are created in the Salesforce organization ?

• A. 0
  • B. 1
  • C. 2
  • D. 3

Answer: C
NEW QUESTION # 94
Which scenario is invalid for execution by unit tests?

• A. Loading test data in place of user input for Flows.
  • B. Loading the standard Pricebook ID using a system method
  • C. Executing methods as different users.
  • D. Executing methods for negative test scenarios

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 95
A developer is tasked to perform a security review of the ContactSearch Apex class that exists in the system. Whithin the class, the developer identifies the following method as a security threat: List<Contact> performSearch(String lastName){ return Database.query('Select Id, FirstName, LastName FROM Contact WHERE LastName Like %'+lastName+'%); } What are two ways the developer can update the method to prevent a SOQL injection attack? Choose 2 answers

• A. Use a regular expression expression on the parameter to remove special characters.
  • B. Use the @Readonly annotation and the with sharing keyword on the class.
  • C. Use variable binding and replace the dynamic query with a static SOQL. (Missed)
  • D. Use the escapeSingleQuote method to sanitize the parameter before its use. (Missed)

Answer: A,B
NEW QUESTION # 96
...... Do you have tried the DEX-450 online test engine? Here we will recommend the DEX-450 online test engine offered by ITCertMagic for all of you. Firstly, DEX-450 online training can simulate the actual test environment and bring you to the mirror scene, which let you have a good knowledge of the actual test situation. Secondly, the DEX-450 online practice allows self-assessment, which can bring you some different experience during the preparation. You can adjust your DEX-450 study plan according to the test result after each practice test. Free DEX-450 Exam Questions: https://www.itcertmagic.com/Salesforce/real-DEX-450-exam-prep-dumps.html