Forums » Discussions » Rules of behavior on the bus. What you need to know.

charanes

Dear tourists!

If you have chosen to travel by bus, you should understand that the bus tour is not an easy trip, although it has many advantages.

Bus will take you to the place of rest faster than the train, in addition, you save on fares significant amount. Modern buses are equipped with everything you need for a long trip. Soft, comfortable seats-transformers, air conditioning maintains a pleasant microclimate, and the TV will not allow boredom, even in the long trip. We hope that the following information and tips will help you feel comfortable and keep a good mood during your bus trip.

thirdimpact

Nowadays, it is not difficult to buy a ticket and go on a bus tour. Travel agencies offer a lot of profitable and interesting options. You can choose a multi-day tour in one country or go for a week and visit several countries during this time. From a financial point of view the bus is the most economical way to travel and I always choose minibus rental amsterdam.

msikari

Dear tourists!

If you have chosen to travel by bus, you should understand that the bus tour is not an easy trip, although it has many advantages.

Bus will take you to the place of rest faster than the train, in addition, you save on fares significant amount. Modern buses are equipped with everything you need for a long trip. Soft, comfortable seats-transformers, air conditioning maintains a pleasant microclimate, and the TV will not allow boredom, even in the long trip. We hope that the following information and tips will help you feel comfortable and keep a good mood during your bus trip.

Thank you for the helpful recommendation. I will definitely use it to plan my next trip to Europe. I like traveling too, by the way :)

lokkijohn

This is really important information, thank you! As a tour operator, I often sell bus tickets. At the moment I use ticketinghub for sales. This is very convenient because you can register there and centrally manage your ticket inventory and distribute ticket sales through several channels without worrying about resale.