Forums » Discussions » Reliable Microsoft MB-500 Test Simulator - Test MB-500 Pattern

gywudosu

The superiority of our MB-500 practice materials is undeniable. We are superior in both content and a series of considerate services. We made the practice materials for conscience’s sake to offer help. Our MB-500 actual exam withstands the experiment of the market also. With the help from our MB-500 training engine, passing the exam will not be a fiddly thing anymore. So this is your high time to flex your muscles this time. According to different kinds of questionnaires based on study condition among different age groups, our MB-500 test prep is totally designed for these study groups to improve their capability and efficiency when preparing for MB-500 exams, thus inspiring them obtain the targeted MB-500 certificate successfully. There are many advantages of our MB-500 question torrent that we are happy to introduce you and you can pass the MB-500 exam for sure. >> Reliable Microsoft MB-500 Test Simulator <<

Test MB-500 Pattern & MB-500 Pass Guide

Our MB-500 test braindumps are by no means limited to only one group of people. Whether you are trying this exam for the first time or have extensive experience in taking exams, our MB-500 latest exam torrent can satisfy you. This is due to the fact that our MB-500 test braindumps are humanized designed and express complex information in an easy-to-understand language. You will never have language barriers, and the learning process is very easy for you. What are you waiting for? If you are preparing to take the test, you can rely on our learning materials. You will also be the next beneficiary. After you get Microsoft certification, you can get boosted and high salary to enjoy a good life.

Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Sample Questions (Q99-Q104):

NEW QUESTION # 99
You are a Dynamics 365 Finance developer. You have two tables as shown in the following exhibit:

You need to configure Table1 to ensure that records cannot be deleted from Table1 if Table2 contains related records.
Which value should you use for the OnDelete property?

• A. Restricted
  • B. Cascade + Restricted
  • C. Cascade
  • D. None

Answer: A Explanation:
Example of Restricted
Suppose we have two tables (Customer & Order) and the relation is of One-To-Many i.e Customer can have many orders.
So on a parent table i.e.(Customer) if I set a delete action property to "RESTRICTED" for Order table. Then If I go and delete the record from a Customer table. It will first check the record in the child table and if exist that warning prompt saying that first we need to delete a record from child table.
Incorrect Answers:
B: Example of Cascade:
Suppose we have two tables (Customer & Order) and the relation is of One-To-Many i.e. Customer can have many orders.
So on a parent table i.e.(Customer) if I set a delete action property to "CASCADE" for Order table. Then If I go and delete the record from a Customer table. It will also delete all the related records in Order table automatically.
C: Example of Cascade + Restricted
Suppose we have three tables (Person ,Customer & Order) Now Person is a parent of Customer table, and Customer is a parent of Order table having (One-To-Many) relations If I set a Delete action property on Person table to "CASCADE" for customer table and If I set a Delete Action property on a CUSTOMER table for Order table to "CASCADE +RESTRICTED".
So if I delete a record from Customer table then It will first check the record in the child table(order table) and if exist that warning prompt saying that first we need to delete a record from child table.
But if I delete a record from Person table it will automatically delete a record in Customer table and all records related to customer table in Order table would also be deleted.
Reference:
https://amazingax.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/microsoft-dynamics-ax-2012example-of-cascaderestricted-and-cascade-restricted-delete-action-property-for-a-table-relation/
NEW QUESTION # 100
You have the following code:

You need to extend this enumeration and add the following statuses to the enumeration: Quarantine, InTransit What should you do?

• A. Add a post handler to the method that checks the enumeration and logic for your new enumeration values using a range comparison for your new values.
  • B. Add a post handler to the method that checks the enumeration and logic for your new enumeration values using the integer value of the enumeration.
  • C. Add a new case statement in the model of the existing code,
  • D. Add a post handler to the method that checks the enumeration and logic for your new enumeration values using the enumeration value.

Answer: D
NEW QUESTION # 101
You need to implement the company's integration requirements.
Which integration strategies should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate integration strategies to the correct requirements. Each integration strategy may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Answer: ** Explanation:

Explanation:
Box 1: asynchronous
An asynchronous pattern is a non-blocking pattern, where the caller submits the request and then continues without waiting for a response.
Box 2: Synchronous
A synchronous pattern is a blocking request and response pattern, where the caller is blocked until the callee has finished running and gives a response.
Box 3: Synchronous
Box 4: asynchronous
Batch data is asynchronous.
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/fin-ops-core/dev-itpro/data-entities/integration-overview#synchronous-vs-asynchronous-integration-patterns
NEW QUESTION # 102**
You are Dynamics 365 Finance developer.
You need to initialize an embedded Microsoft Power Bl report.
Which code segment should you add to the form initialization method?

• A. initializeReportControlInternal(powerBIConfiguration, reportparameters, reportControl, showError)
  • B. addReportControl(formGroupControl)
  • C. InitializeReportControl(workspaceName, Formgroup)
  • D. deployorUpdateReport(powerBIConfiguration, reportName, resourceName)

Answer: B
NEW QUESTION # 103
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have an enumeration named truckStatus that has the following statuses:
Empty
Loaded
Completed
You have the following code:

You need to extend this enumeration and add the following statuses to the enumeration: Quarantine, InTransit. You must then modify code that validates the switch statement.
Solution: Add a post handler to the method that checks the enumeration and logic for your new enumeration values using the integer value of the enumeration.

Does the solution meet the goal?

• A. No
  • B. Yes.

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 104
...... Another significant challenge of undertaking a Microsoft MB-500 exam is defining clear goals. Many students get bogged down by the volume of material they need to learn and lose sight of their goals. Thus, our Microsoft MB-500 Real Exam Questions in three formats provide you with the clear cut MB-500 preparation materials and defined goals to comprehensively prepare in the shortest possible time. Test MB-500 Pattern: https://www.freepdfdump.top/MB-500-valid-torrent.html Therefore, you can save yourself from Test MB-500 Pattern - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer exam failure and anxiety, 100% Valid Solutions for Test MB-500 Pattern, Microsoft Reliable MB-500 Test Simulator What's more, we will provide discount for our customers in some official festivals, Microsoft Reliable MB-500 Test Simulator The reasons are follows, Microsoft Reliable MB-500 Test Simulator We respect the personal information of our customers. You may even engineer your own recording techniques, And (https://www.freepdfdump.top/MB-500-valid-torrent.html) they're very proud of their work, Therefore, you can save yourself from Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer exam failure and anxiety. 100% Valid Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, What's more, we will provide discount MB-500 Valid Test Sample for our customers in some official festivals, The reasons are follows, We respect the personal information of our customers.

100% Pass Microsoft Marvelous MB-500 - Reliable Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Test Simulator