Forums » Discussions » 2023 PDI: Platform Developer I (PDI) High Hit-Rate Reliable Test Objectives

gywudosu

I know you must want to get a higher salary, but your strength must match your ambition! The opportunity is for those who are prepared! PDI exam questions can help you improve your strength! You will master the most practical knowledge in the shortest possible time. It is also very easy if you want to get the PDI certificate. As long as you buy our PDI study braindumps and practice step by step, you are bound to pass the exam.

Who should take the PDI Exam

Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce PDI Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce PDI Exam then he should take this exam.

Platform Developer I (PDI) Exam

Platform Developer I (PDI) Exam is related to Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification. This exam validates the Candidate knowledge and skills in building custom applications on the Lightning Platform. It also deals with the ability of the Lightning Platform to develop custom business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce.

What is the duration of the PDI Exam

• Passing Score: 65%
  • Number of Questions: 60
  • Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
  • Length of Examination: 110 minutes

>> PDI Reliable Test Objectives <<

2023 PDI: Efficient Platform Developer I (PDI) Reliable Test Objectives

CertkingdomPDF keeps an eye on changes in the Salesforce Platform Developer I (PDI) exam syllabus and updates Salesforce PDI exam dumps accordingly to make sure they are relevant to the latest exam topics. After making the payment for Salesforce PDI dumps questions you’ll be able to get free updates for up to 90 days. Another thing you will get from using the PDI Exam study material is free to support. If you encounter any problem while using the PDI prep material, you have nothing to worry about. The solution is closer to you than you can imagine, just contact the support team and continue enjoying your study with the Platform Developer I (PDI) preparation material.

Salesforce Platform Developer I (PDI) Sample Questions (Q94-Q99):

NEW QUESTION # 94
A lead developer creates an Apex interface called "Laptop". Consider the following code snippet:

How can a developer use the Laptop Interface within the Silvertaptop class?

• A. public calss SilverLaptop extends Laptop
  • B. @Interface (class=''Laptop'')
    public class SilverLaptop
  • C. @Extends(class=Laptop'')
    public class SilverLaptop
  • D. public class Silverlaptop implements Laptop

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 95
A developer must troubleshoot to pinpoint the causes of performance issues when a custom page loads in their org. Which tool should the developer use to troubleshoot?

• A. AppExchange
  • B. Developer Console
  • C. Visual Studio Core IDE
  • D. Salesforce CLI

Answer: B
NEW QUESTION # 96
A developer needs to join data received from an integration with an external system with parent records inSalesforce. The data set does not contain the Salesforce IDs of the parent records, but it does have a foreign key attribute that can be used to identify the parent.
Which action will allow the developer to relate records in the data model without knowingthe Salesforce ID?

• A. Create and populate a custom field on the parent object marked as an External ID.
  • B. Create a custom field on the child object of type Foreign Key
  • C. Create and populate a custom field on the parent object marked as Unique
  • D. Create acustom field on the child object of type External Relationship.

Answer: A
NEW QUESTION # 97
A developer has javascript code that needs to be called by controller functions in multiple components by extending a new abstract component. Which resource in the abstract component bundle allows the developer to achieve this

• A. Superrender.js
  • B. Helper.js
  • C. Controller.js
  • D. Rendered.js

Answer: B
NEW QUESTION # 98
An apex trigger fails because it exceeds governor limits. Which two techniques should a developer use to resolve the problem? Choose 2 answers

• A. Use maps to reference related records
  • B. Use lists for all DML operations
  • C. Use SOQL aggregate queries to retrieve child records
  • D. Use the database class to handle DML operations

Answer: A,B
NEW QUESTION # 99
...... If you buy online classes, you will need to sit in front of your computer on time at the required time; if you participate in offline counseling, you may need to take an hour or two of a bus to attend class. But if you buy PDI test guide, things will become completely different. Unlike other learning materials on the market, Platform Developer I (PDI) torrent prep has an APP version. You can download our app on your mobile phone. And then, you can learn anytime, anywhere. Whatever where you are, whatever what time it is, just an electronic device, you can do exercises. With Platform Developer I (PDI) torrent prep, you no longer have to put down the important tasks at hand in order to get to class; with PDI Exam Questions, you don’t have to give up an appointment for study. PDI Visual Cert Exam: https://www.certkingdompdf.com/PDI-latest-certkingdom-dumps.html