Forums » Discussions » Forum Posting

ahmmed

It was dark inside but I was never scared. Not a single ray of light could penetrate through but I could clearly see my world. The silence surrounded me but I never felt alone. There was little room but I felt free like a bird. I was all nude but unaware of the scorching heat and numbing cold outside. It was so safe, so clean, Forum Posting so pure, so genuine. I was fed with emotions, expectations, love, care and blood. I laid there for months to my comfort but pain for someone. The pain which could never overtake the unbreakable shield of love and emotional strength. I did all at my will. I followed my directions. I moved where ever I wanted. I kicked my boundaries with full energy for my presence to be felt. No body dared to ignore me. I couldn't speak but I never went unheard. My hunger was dealt well in time. I remember each day of my growth. My nerves recognized only one voice. The voice of silent emotion. I didn't know who it was. Whenever I hit my boundaries a warm touch caressed me from outside. I wondered what a heart it was who only knows how to love and take care of me. It was not merely a physical connection.

Many times I sensed that I was alone with my guardian. The guardian talked to me without speaking. I felt the vibrations. Every word, every expression and every thought echoed into my ears. I could only acknowledge with my movements in my periphery. sometimes I also sensed bad vibrations. The vibrations which made me low. I had no option but to accept whatever was given to me. The guardian was emotional but not weak. Sooner or later it realized what was good and bad for me. I was then consoled with every possible way. It seemed that the only goal of the guardian's life was to make me happy and in high spirits. I acted inline with the guardian.

As days passed my body and soul grew. As I gained physical and mental strength my movements became more frequent and more rigorous. I did not know how much time I had to spend there. With each passing moment my desire to see the guardian started erupting. I started to feel being jailed. I told the guardian about this development within, but no help from that side. May be the guardian was helpless. I was totally unaware what was going outside. It was time to take the decision. Whether I want to live here helplessly and become a silent witness or rise up to stand by the side of my guardian. For days I could not end up with any decision.

Then came the day which brought intense discomfort and torture. My boundaries had also stopped expanding for the last few days, so I didn't have enough space to move around. The guardian's touch were missing today. I started to feel more pressure. hit the jail walls to attract the guardian's attention but no relief followed. I was angry with the guardian for not coming to my support. For a while I was in panic. I felt lonely for the first time since I came into existence. The place didn't look as friendly and familiar as it did earlier. With one deep breathe I took the decision to break the jail and fight myself for the survival. Was it the end or a new beginning? I had no idea what was going on. "Where are you guardian? Where are you? I am scared..." Suddenly I felt my body moving itself in one direction.

Within fraction of seconds I understood that it was guardian who has come to my rescue. I took a sigh of relief as the saver was there. An unknown force was directing me somewhere. I felt my body free like a stream of water flowing downhill. I didn't oppose that with any means. I left myself on the mercy of my guardian. It was not an easy going. The thrust increased with each moment. The walls begin to contract pushing me to an unknown way. my body was upside down and the thrust was pushing me in the direction of my head. This happened for some time and then everything halted for a while. Complete silence. I wondered what's going on. I floated slowly in between. I was out of the boundary wall and trapped somewhere in between. I could not change my position. It was evident that whichever way the thrust takes me it would be in this position only. I also knew one thing that the guardian will never let me get hurt. Slowly some pressure started building up. The walls began to show abrupt behaviour. They contracted and expanded at an unusual way and speed. I could feel the thrust all around my body guiding me towards the direction of my head. I was helpless and totally dependent on the guardian. My heart beat increased.

The environment was changing. I could feel and sense unfamiliar things from the other world. For the first time my eyes saw something other than the darkness. For the first time my ears felt vibrations other than the guardian's. The thrust was increasing. It was getting uncomfortable for me now. I was scared. I called the guardian endless times. I didn't know what to do. I was just carried away by the force. I felt I was going far from my guardian. Those were the toughest moments of my life. For once I felt that it was my end. I just couldn't do anything for myself.

With the next breathe I was pushed badly along the head side. The next moment I was in the other world. I saw and saw for the first time the end of darkness. I was breathing in the new world. I was not able to keep my eyes open in the light. So I decide to keep them shut. It was not the end of my fear. I was badly searching for my guardian. I didn't know whom should I ask and how. I could see many things there but none understood my pain. I cried badly in fear shouting for the guardian. Suddenly somebody lifted me up. It was not my guardian. I sensed it through the touch. My energy was pumping out. The thought of losing the guardian was gripping me. I never imagined being without the guardian. I was dying for those touches which gave e strength and made me happy. As my energy drained out my cries became less noisy.

Just then I felt something on my forehead. Again, and then again. Yes... It was my guardian. I couldn't believe it. My cries didn't go unheard. As the guardian gently touched my face I responded with the slight movement. This was the best I could do. We communicated like that only. The only difference was that earlier I was in the other world and now we were in the same world. I was on cloud nine to be back into the safe hands. My worries vanished in a flash. The energy was back and I was full of confidence. The guardian was continuously caressing me with gentle touches of love and care. Each touch threw fear fearlessly out of me. I could feel the warm breathes of the guardian on my body. I was no more alone now. I ignored everything around and laid with closed eyes. I wanted to ask the guardian the reason for leaving me alone but those warm and wonderful moments didn't allow me. I forgot everything and lay quietly. Everything was calm and quiet. I had no complaints with the guardian, not then and not now, when the guardian is not in the world in which it brought me.

lky2020

Bottega Veneta Medium Cassette Crossbody Bag Intreccio Grained Calfskin Black, Shop www.bvoutletsale.com Replica Bottega Veneta Outlet Online Store, Buy Cheap Bottega Veneta Medium Cassette Crossbody Bag Intreccio Grained Calfskin Black with Fast Delivery and Free Shipping...