Foren » General » work

coli4gik

in this thread we talk about our jobs, or rant about how our job searches are getting us nowhere.

i'm employed by a temp agency called Manpower that contracts out to factories in the bay area. i ended up at an S.C. Johnson plant, where i put Ziploc bags into the dispensers you see on grocery store shelves, and a few other odd jobs. 12 hour shifts and i get plenty of overtime, normally working 60-80 hour weeks. i get minimum wage ($8.50 in Michigan) and earn time and a half after 40 hours in a week, which works out to about $13 an hour. best job i've ever had, i love it to death. also when my contract is up they might stick me in another factory where i'd be quality checking car parts.

terrok

I work in the field of web development and I like my job. But I think that the main thing is not where you work, but how much you get paid for your work. The field of web development has always been highly paid, but many people had no idea how much one or another service related to IT services costs. Today everything has become more or less transparent and you can find out everything with this mouse click or on the site https://www.light-it.net/blog/how-to-hire-a-web-developer-a-complete-guide/ . This is important to know because the client is always interested in the final cost of the product.