Foren » General » Website for business

johnnyy

How did you build a website? What website builders did you use? What hosting service?

alangrin

If you have a service or product that your livelihood depends on? Hire an experienced professional instead of trying to do it yourself - it's much cheaper, and will provide a better end result. After all, when you break your arm, you see a professional, rather than learning how to set and restrict a fracture.

If you want to actually learn web development: Find a goal for something you're somewhat passionate about. My first web site, and how I got into this was through creating a classifieds site for used hifi/audio gear in the mid-to-late 90's. If I wasn't able to use my interest for the web to try to do something useful with it, I would've ended up on the path I was going, which was industrial automation/control systems.

samajo

you can hire pro dev to save both time and money. For my website I found a reliable dedicated server hosting from https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/dedicated-servers/ with 30-day money-back guarantee. It is hosted in the renowned PhoenixNAP datacenter, located in the US. They have best prices and offer unlimited accounts. It's probaby one of the best hosting services I've tried.