Forums » General » Best places to see in Kyoto

paul6039

Kyoto is widely known as the ancient capital of Japan, which boasts many beautiful shrines and temples. A large number of tourists from all over the world come here because of the unique atmosphere and picturesque urban landscapes, which are completely different from other major cities. Despite the fact that Kyoto fascinates visitors with tourist attractions, there are places with mysterious stories.

Weeping Stone

Yasaka Shrine is one of the most famous historical sites in Kyoto. It is located in Higashiyama district, close to other popular tourist attractions such as Kiyomizu-dera Temple. The temple is also widely known for the annual summer festival called the Gion Festival, which has a long history dating back to the 9th century. In this popular tourist spot you can find a “Crying Stone”, which is located under a peaceful tree on the temple grounds. There is a legend that the stone begins to cry at night. This is considered one of the seven secrets of the sanctuary, which have been passed down from generation to generation for centuries. Similar stories about crying stones can be found all over Japan. The reason for such stories remains a mystery.

Read more here: https://www.travelingtourism.com/10-mysterious-places-and-stories-in-kyoto.htm

jamescorden98

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. best ev lease deals california

johnoliver

The best in celebrity style, the latest fashion news, and trends on and off the runway. fashion

jason377

Such an enlightening website. An obligation of appreciation is all together for sharing. Furniture is a thing that we in general need in our home or workplace. In case you thinking about obtaining new goods, by then I propose you buy victorian decorations. Since it's altogether pleasing and the arrangement is so impeccable. candlestick pin bar

heyden6161

Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work. shopify product entry services

jamescorden98

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.MyCCPay withdraw money