Foren » Discussions » WHAT IS OUTLOOK ERROR 3253 AND HOW TO FIX IT?

contact4help

This error indicated the failure of connection to the server. You can fix it by launching the Terminal App on your Mac and navigate to the Spotlight Search Glass option. Type' defaults delete com.microsoft.Outlook' in the search box. You can now erase the previous outlook preferences by using this command. To fix Outlook Error 3253, type' lillallcfprefsd' in the box to clear the cached preferences. Finally, start Outlook and check whether the problem is resolved.

serenitysoul

Hello, I urgently need help who understands how to convert data in the outlook. I don't understand anything about it, so I'm hoping for support! Preferably recommend a program with a trial version available. I mainly use gmail. I hope it will be convenient and practical to use. Thank you in advance.

beladonna hips

Hi there, I read your message and I'm ready to help. It's not as hard as it looks. I've been in this field for quite a long time and I can recommend this site https://www.outlooktransfer.com/ . It fits your description perfectly. Here you can get support, read information about the things you need, also get trial versions of the products you are interested in. If you use gmail then this will definitely work for you!