Foren » Discussions » Oracle 1z0-071 Latest Test Testking & Detailed 1z0-071 Study Plan

gywudosu

Research indicates that the success of our highly-praised 1z0-071 test questions owes to our endless efforts for the easily operated practice system. Most feedback received from our candidates tell the truth that our 1z0-071 guide torrent implement good practices, systems.We educate our candidates with less complicated Q&A but more essential information. And our 1z0-071 Exam Dumps also add vivid examples and accurate charts to stimulate those exceptional cases you may be confronted with. You can rely on our 1z0-071 test questions, and we'll do the utmost to help you succeed.

Preparation Resources

Preparing for any Oracle exam is never an easy task, and the 1Z0-071 exam is no exception. To achieve the desired result, candidates have to go out of their way and spend enough time to successfully write the final test on the first try. It should be recalled that due to the continuous development of the Oracle technologies, many of the preparatory materials that can be found on the Internet so, be careful of using the outdated ones and better start form the official sources.

Oracle 1z0-071 Practice Test Questions, Oracle 1z0-071 Exam Practice Test Questions

The Oracle 1Z0-071 exam is required for obtaining several certifications provided by the Oracle University, namely Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate, Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate, and Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate. This test validates the candidates’ competency in Oracle SQL as well as PL/SQL technologies.

ORACLE Certified 1Z0-071 Salary:

Being 1Z0-071 certified will surely increase your progress along with your salaries. You can get the following salaries after passing the 1Z0-071 exam, by doing preparation from Oracle 1Z0-071 Dumps.

• Europe: 72,000 Euro
  • United States: 92,540 USD
  • India: 78,86,000 INR
  • England: 69,000 Pounds

>> Oracle 1z0-071 Latest Test Testking <<

2023 1z0-071 Latest Test Testking | Reliable 100% Free Detailed 1z0-071 Study Plan

How you can gain the 1z0-071 certification with ease in the least time? The answer is our 1z0-071 study materials for we have engaged in this field for over ten years and we have become the professional standard over all the exam materials. You can free download the demos which are part of our 1z0-071 Exam Braindumps, you will find that how good they are for our professionals devote of themselves on compiling and updating the most accurate content of our 1z0-071 exam questions.

Oracle Database SQL Sample Questions (Q135-Q140):

NEW QUESTION # 135
View the Exhibit and examine the data in ORDERS and ORDERITEMS tables.
You need to create a view that displays the ORDER ID, ORDER
DATE, and the total number of items in each order.

Which CREATE VIEW statement would create the view successfully?

• A. CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ordvu (orderid,orderdate)
    AS SELECT o.order
    id, o.orderdate, COUNT(i.lineitemid)
    "NO OF ITEMS"
    FROM orders o JOIN order
    items i
    ON (o.orderid = i.orderid)
    GROUP BY o.orderid,o.orderdate;
  • B. CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ordvu
    AS SELECT o.order
    "NO OF ITEMS"
    FROM orders o JOIN order
    items i
  • C. CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ordvu
    AS SELECT o.order
    id, o.orderdate, COUNT(i.lineitemid)ll' NO OF ITEMS'
    FROM orders o JOIN order
    items i
    GROUP BY o.orderid,o.orderdate
    WITH CHECK OPTION;
  • D. CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ordvu
    AS SELECT o.order
    FROM orders o JOIN order
    items i ON (o.orderid = i.orderid)

Answer: B
NEW QUESTION # 136
Which three privileges can be restricted to a subset of columns in a table? (Choose three.)

• A. UPDATE
  • B. ALTER
  • C. INDEX
  • D. DELETE
  • E. INSERT
  • F. SELECT
  • G. REFERENCES

Answer: A,D,F Explanation:
Explanation
NEW QUESTION # 137
Examine the structure of the MARKS table:

Which two statements would execute successfully? (Choose two.)

• A. SELECT SUM(subject1+subject2+subject3)FROM marksWHERE student_name IS NULL;
  • B. SELECT studentname,SUM(subject1)FROM marksWHERE studentname LIKE 'R%';
  • C. SELECT SUM(DISTINCT NVL(subject1,0)), MAX(subject1)FROM marksWHERE subject1 > subject2;
  • D. SELECT student_name subject1FROM marksWHERE subject1 > AVG(subject1);

Answer: A,C
NEW QUESTION # 138
Which two statements are true about Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements?

• A. An UPDATE....SET.... statement can modify multiple rows based on only a single condition on a table.
  • B. A DELETE FROM..... statement can remove multiple rows based on multiple conditions on a table.
  • C. A DELETE FROM..... statement can remove rows based on only a single condition on a table.
  • D. An INSERT INTO...VALUES.. statement can add multiple rows per execution to a table.
  • E. An INSERT INTO... VALUES..... statement can add a single row based on multiple conditions on a table.
  • F. An UPDATE... SET... statement can modify multiple rows based on multiple conditions on a table.

Answer: B,F Explanation:
Explanation
References:
http://www.techonthenet.com/sql/andor.php
NEW QUESTION # 139
The SALES table has columns PROD
IDand QUANTITY_SOLDof data type NUMBER.
Which two queries execute successfully?

• A. SELECT COUNT(prodid) FROM sales GROUP BY prodid WHERE quantity_sold > 55000;
  • B. SELECT prodid FROM sales WHERE quantitysold > 55000 AND COUNT() > 10 GROUP
    BY COUNT(
    ) >10;
  • C. SELECT prodid FROM sales WHERE quantitysold > 55000 GROUP BY prod_id HAVING
    COUNT(*) >10;
  • D. SELECT COUNT (prodid) FROM sales WHERE quantitysold > 55000 GROUP BY
    prod_id;
  • E. SELECT prodid FROM sales WHERE quantitysold > 55000 AND COUNT() > 10 GROUP
    BY prod_id HAVING COUNT(
    ) >10;

Answer: C,D
NEW QUESTION # 140
...... According to the survey from our company, the experts and professors from our company have designed and compiled the best 1z0-071 cram guide in the global market. We can assure to all people that our 1z0-071 study materials will have a higher quality and it can help all people to remain an optimistic mind when they are preparing for the 1z0-071 Exam. On the contrary, people who want to pass the exam will persist in studying all the time. We deeply believe that the latest 1z0-071 study questions from our company will is most suitable and helpful for all people. Detailed 1z0-071 Study Plan: https://www.pass4sures.top/Oracle-PL-SQL-Developer-Certified-Associate/1z0-071-testking-braindumps.html