Foren » Discussions » 2023 1Z0-902–100% Free Reliable Test Prep | Useful 1Z0-902 Test Online

gywudosu

P.S. Free 2023 Oracle 1Z0-902 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Actual4Cert: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lP8hs32U5pPT66Nv1xisUbDAm_3UVOVH In addition to the 1Z0-902 exam materials, our company also focuses on the preparation and production of other learning materials. If you choose our 1Z0-902 study guide this time, I believe you will find our products unique and powerful. Then you don't have to spend extra time searching for information when you're facing other exams later, just choose us again. And if you buy our 1Z0-902 Study Guide, you will love it. If you prefer to study by your mobile phone, our 1Z0-902 study materials also can meet your demand, because our learning system can support all electronic equipment. You just need to download the online version of our 1Z0-902 preparation questions, and you can use our products by any electronic equipment. We can promise that the online version will not let you down. We believe that you will benefit a lot from it if you buy our 1Z0-902 Study Materials. >> Reliable 1Z0-902 Test Prep <<

Free 1Z0-902 dumps torrent & Oracle 1Z0-902 exam prep & 1Z0-902 examcollection braindumps

Actual4Cert provides thousands of examinations training materials especially for Oracle certifications. We not only provide key knowledge points and detailed questions answers and explanations but also excellent after-sale service. You purchase 1Z0-902 latest practice exam online, you will not only get exam materials but also one year tracking service. We will always provide 1Z0-902 latest practice exam online the first time for your free downloading within one year.

Oracle Exadata Database Machine X8M Implementation Essentials Sample Questions (Q41-Q46):

NEW QUESTION # 41
You are working on a remote Exadata Database Machine with current software and firmware. You now need to start a storage server after hardware maintenance.
Which ILOM command starts the storage server?

• A. -> start /System
  • B. -> start /SYS/power
  • C. -> set /SYS power_state=ON
  • D. -> start /SYSTEM/power
  • E. -> start /SP/console
  • F. You must be physically present in the data center to start an Exadata Storage Server.

Answer: B Explanation:
ILOM (Integrated Lights Out Manager) is a remote management system that allows you to control and monitor Exadata Database Machine components, such as storage servers and database servers, from a remote location. The command "start /SYS/power" is used to power on the storage server in the Exadata Database Machine after hardware maintenance. This command can be executed remotely via ILOM.
NEW QUESTION # 42
Which two statements are true about the initial storage configuration after the standard (non-virtualized) deployment of a new Exadata Database Machine with High Capacity storage servers?

• A. There is free space available on the hard disks inside the database servers for possible extension of the /uoi file system.
  • B. The sparse<DBMNAME> diskgroup is created automatically.
  • C. There is free space available on flashdisks inside the Exadata storage servers for possible use for storage indexes.
  • D. There is free space available on flashdisks inside the Exadata storage servers to configure Exadata Smart Flash Logs.
  • E. The DATA<DBMName> and RECO<DBMNAME> ASM diskgroups are built on with DATA on the outer-most tracks and RECO on the inner-most tracks of the physical disk.

Answer: B,E Explanation:
This is according to the Oracle Exadata Database Machine X9M Implementation Essentials Official Text Book [1]. The other statements are false as there is no free space available on the hard disks inside the database servers for possible extension of the /uoi file system, and there is no free space available on flashdisks inside the Exadata storage servers for possible use for storage indexes or to configure Exadata Smart Flash Logs [2][3].
NEW QUESTION # 43
Which two of the following network connection types can be deployed on the client network ports of an Exadata X9M-2 Database Server?

• A. 2x 10Gb ports on eth1 and eth2 using FU45 cat6 cable for client network, and 2x 25Gb ports on eth11 and eth12 using SFP28 transceivers and OM4 fiber cable for backup network
  • B. 2x 25Gb ports on eth1 and eth2 using SFP28 transceivers and OM4 fiber cable for backup network, and 2x 10Gb ports on eth3 and eth4 using RJ45 cat6 cable for client network
  • C. 2x 25Gb ports on eth1 and eth2 using SFP28 transceivers and OM4 fiber cable for backup network, and 2x 25Gb ports on eth5 and eth6 using SFP28 transceivers and OM4 fiber cable for client network
  • D. 2x 25Gb ports on eth1 and eth2 using SFP28 transceivers and OM4 fibre cable for client network, and 2x 10Gb ports on eth9 and eth10 using RJ45 cat6 cable for backup network

Answer: C,D Explanation:
https://www.oracle.com/a/ocom/docs/engineered-systems/exadata/exadata-x9m-2-ds.pdf
NEW QUESTION # 44
Which are two correct statements for managing virtual deployment using Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant (OEDA)?

• A. OEDA allows customers to have both bare metal (BM) and virtual machine (VM) in an Exadata X9M Quarter Rack.
  • B. There is no limit on the number of VMs in an Exadata rack as long as the Exadata rack has adequate resources.
  • C. OEDA deployment steps include calibrate cells, create cell disks, and resecure machine.
  • D. OEDA sets up key-based authentication for the root user by using the setuprootssh.sh utility included with OEDA.

Answer: C,D Explanation:
1. OEDA deployment steps include calibrate cells, create cell disks, and resecure machine2.
2. OEDA sets up key-based authentication for the root user by using the setuprootssh.sh utility included with OEDA2.
NEW QUESTION # 45
I/O performance of the prod database on your Exadata Database Machine has degraded slightly over the past month. The database has been allocated to the OLTP I/O Resource Management (IORM) category.
Which two monitoring tools might be useful in examining I/O performance for the prod database?

• A. OS I/O metrics using OS tools such as iostat on the database servers
  • B. I/O-specific dynamic performance views such as v$iostatfiie, v$iostatfunction, and v$iostatconsumergroup from the prod database instances using SQL *p1us
  • C. OS I/O metrics using Enterprise Manager host pages for the storage servers
  • D. OS I/O metrics using OS tools such as iostat on the storage servers
  • E. cellcli (or exacli/exadcli) to examine storage server metrics such as database, category, ceiidisk, and griddisk

Answer: C,E Explanation:
1. OS I/O metrics using Enterprise Manager host pages for the storage servers: Enterprise Manager provides a detailed view of the storage server's performance including I/O metrics and statistics. You can use these metrics to analyze I/O performance and identify any bottlenecks.
2. cellcli (or exacli/exadcli) to examine storage server metrics such as database, category, ceiidisk, and griddisk: These commands are used to gather information about storage server performance, including I/O statistics, disk usage, and resource allocation.
NEW QUESTION # 46
...... The content system of 1Z0-902 exam simulation is constructed by experts. After-sales service of our 1Z0-902 study materials is also provided by professionals. If you encounter some problems when using our products, you can also get them at any time. After you choose 1Z0-902 preparation questions, professional services will enable you to use it in the way that suits you best, truly making the best use of it, and bringing you the best learning results. Our 1Z0-902 Study Materials have a professional attitude at the very beginning of its creation for you to get your certification. 1Z0-902 Test Online: https://www.actual4cert.com/1Z0-902-real-questions.html 1Z0-902 practice materials are an effective tool to help you reflect your abilities, Oracle Reliable 1Z0-902 Test Prep We provide 24-hour online service, After practicing all of exam key contents in our 1Z0-902 study materials it is unquestionable that you can clear the exam as well as get the certification as easy as rolling off a log, Oracle Reliable 1Z0-902 Test Prep The money will be back to you within 7 days. Therefore, neither the test nor the test automater (https://www.actual4cert.com/1Z0-902-real-questions.html) will need to configure canned" responses or expectations, Complement and extend Wireshark with other tools, 1Z0-902 practice materials are an effective tool to help you reflect your abilities.

1Z0-902 reliable training dumps & 1Z0-902 latest practice vce & 1Z0-902 valid study torrent

We provide 24-hour online service, After practicing all of exam key contents in our 1Z0-902 study materials it is unquestionable that you can clear the exam as well as get the certification as easy as rolling off a log. The money will be back to you within 7 days, We get first-hand information; 2. P.S. Free & New 1Z0-902 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Actual4Cert: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lP8hs32U5pPT66Nv1xisUbDAm_3UVOVH