Forums » Discussions » Minecraft can't click 'Back to Game'

jotat

Hello,

I've searched and the best I can find is that the game runs better under Java 6, but this doesn't fix anything for me. I can run minecraft - the launcher loads fine, and the game loads. I can click all the options buttons in the menus and everything is great. I go to create a new world and play and the game starts fine, but once everything is generated, the game starts paused. I can click all the options in the pause menu except "Back to Game." It does nothing when I click it (unlike the other buttons) and I escape does nothing. I'm not sure where to start in diagnosing this issue. Ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=204872

Startup video studio

Thank you.

nataliajohnson

I bought Minecraft on minecraft.net. It is 27 dollars and i'm really mad because every time I download it messes up and makes little files on my desktop that don't do anything. assignment land uk

mitchmarsh

There are lots of platforms where you can take assistance or guidance also 7dollaressay website reviews where you can check all the previous feedback's which is given by the user's who were using that service in the past so it will be easy for you to make an easy decision whenever you need help.

shiekhalwani

Hey dear, you should take the latest model of Minecraft because maybe your Minecraft is not updated that's why you facing a problem. Well, its my personal opinion and you can also take more assistance with the professional expert at CIPD Assignment Help in Dubai because they also provide all type of assistance to the customer problems.

jasondavid

Minecraft is a very unique game but there are certain issue that needs to be handled as this game does not play properly at every windows and start creating files itself. Online Essay Writers UK have written many articles on games that are useful for students as they are the targeted audience and they need to know the best information about games.

lifetime

Garry Adams This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

lifetime

Tamarind This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.

lifetime

Magnesium It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.

lifetime

Cloves I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

lifetime

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Grapes

lifetime

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Cucumber

lifetime

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Bitter Melon

lifetime

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Soursop

lifetime

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Onions

lifetime

Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from broken lease apartments dallas tx

lifetime

cd duplication companies Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.

lifetime

Judi Bola I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

lifetime

Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more yoga

lifetime

What I've discovered the most troublesome way is the motion picture dissipating really begins with advancing and displaying a film. Layar Kaca 21

lifetime

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. Betaalbaar webdesign