Forums » Discussions » All NEW GTA SAN ANDREAS XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE CHEATS

carljohnson100

This page contains a list of GTA cheats, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for GTA San Andreas. This list of All NEW GTA SAN ANDREAS XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE CHEATS is made specifically for Xbox 360 and will NOT work on any other platforms.

GTA San Andreas Cheats

During gameplay enters the following GTA cheat codes for the corresponding effect.

• Weapon Set 1(This code having weapons like – Bat, Pistol, Shotgun, Molotov Cocktail, Mini SMG, AK 47, Rocket Launcher, Brass Knuckles, Spray Can) = RB, RT, LB, RT, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP
• Weapon Set 2 (having guns like- Pistol, Sawed-Off Shotgun, Knife, Tec 9, Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower, Grenades, Fire Extinguisher) = RB, RT, LB, RT, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT
• Weapon Set 3 (Chainsaw, Silenced Pistol, Combat Shotgun, M4, Bazooka, Plastic Explosive) = RB, RT, LB, RT, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
• Hitman in all weapons (Weapons cheats’ code) = DOWN, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LB, LB, and LB
• Infinite Ammo (If you want Unlimited ammo then use this code) = LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, DOWN, LB, LB
• Aggressive Traffic (If you want to jam the road) = RT, B, RB, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, RT, LT
• All Traffic is Junk Cars (For road traffic) = LT, RIGHT, LB, UP, A, LB, LT, RT, RB, LB, LB, LB.
• All cars have Nitrous (If you want a boost in your car) = LEFT, Y, RB, LB, UP, X, Y, DOWN, B, LT, LB, LB
• ATV Quad (Car/vehicle) = LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, X, B, Y, RB, RT
• Black traffic (For road traffic) = B, LT, UP, RB, LEFT, A, RB, LB, LEFT, B
• Bounty on Your Head = DOWN, UP, UP, UP, A, RT, RB, LT, LT
• Beach Party (If you enjoy parties, then this cheats for you) = UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, X, B, LB, RB, Y, DOWN
• Blow up All Cars (Blast all the cars including yours) = RT, LT, RB, LB, LT, RT, X, Y, B, Y, LT, LB
• Cars Fly (By this cheat code, you can fly your any vehicle in GTA San Andreas Xbox) = UP, DOWN, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT
• Drive on Water (By this cheat code, you can drive you any vehicle on the water) = RIGHT, RT, B, RB, LT, X, RB, RT
• Chaos Mode = LT, RIGHT, LB, TRAINGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, RB, LB, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB
• Faster Cars (Run your car faster) = RIGHT, RB, UP, LT, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, RB, RB
• Cloudy Weather (The sky is full of the cloud means you can’t see the sun) = LT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, X, LEFT, RT, X, A, RB, LB, LB
• Faster Clock (Make your game time fast) = B, B, LB, X, LB, X, X, X, LB, Y, B, Y
• Sandstorm (Type of storm) = UP, DOWN, LB, LB, LT, LT, LB, LT, RB, RT
• Slower Game Play: Y, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, X, RT, RB
• Spawn Bloodring Banger: DOWN, RB, B, LT, LT, A, RB, LB, LEFT, LEFT
• Spawn Caddy: B, LB, UP, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A
• Spawn Dozer: RT, LB, LB, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, UP, A, LB, LEFT
• Spawn Hotring Racer 1: RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB
• Spawn Hotring Racer 2: RT, LB, B, RIGHT, LB, RB, RIGHT, UP, B, RT
• Spawn Hunter: B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB RT, LT, LB, LB
• Spawn Jetpack: LB, LT, RB, RT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT
• Spawn Monster Truck: RIGHT, UP, RB, RB, RB, DOWN, Y, Y, A, B, LB, LB

Official Website

kenway

For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! garage door springs garage door centereach ny

kenway

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. vibes

kenway

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. smm panel

faheem

You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: 먹튀검증

sukabeo1994

Your post is very interesting and attractive, the content is very practical and noticed by everyone. Thank you for sharing. mapquest driving directions

faheem

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: create a solid book of psalms

faheem

Here we have provided all educational board class 10th & 12th Standard Model Paper 2021 with Practice Question Paper for both medium student of the country in board wide, hope you download and practice the question bank to get a better score in all exams. Question Paper 2021 Pdf Download

faheem

The new operating system will turn out to be the most reliable of all that Microsoft has ever released, and it will also receive native support for Android smartphones, having received full synchronization with such. According to currently available data, the presentation of Windows 12 will take place in end of 2020 Microsoft

faheem

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: Rosewe fashion

faheem

Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. best folding rowing machine

faheem

You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. make money online instantly

faheem

Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. buy magic mushrooms online

faheem

Students who are going to participate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020-2021, they can check the exam pattern and JNVST Class 6th Entrance Test syllabus here Navodaya Model Paper 2021. With the help of syllabus of JNVST Entrance Exam for Class VI, students can start their preparation for the entrance test in time.

faheem

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. dark web market links

faheem

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. livescore indonesia

faheem

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. websiteqq.net

faheem

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , professional sewing machine

faheem

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. baby towel set

faheem

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. weeding tools